Friday, December 17, 2010

Pasko + ES News/Christmas Promo + Retirement Sale

Hi everyone, I have a new release kit for today. This is the second time that the name of my kit is written on our language. Pasko is the name of my new kit which means "Christmas" in English word. It contains 9 papers and 22 elements in fun/traditional Christmas theme. Take a look at it...


and here are the layouts of my CT. aren't they wonderful?.... =)
Layout by Vicki

Layouts by Dana


Layouts by Lynette


Layouts by Kathy


I want to tell you all that Elemental Scraps will be closing by the end of the month. I don't know yet what will happen to me but I will sure to get back as soon as I find a new store. and for now I will be having 2 promos. Farewell ES/Christmas Sale Promo and Retirement Sale Promo.
Products on my retirement sale is not included in this promo. Click here to go to my store.



1 comment: