Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's my Birthday! (Nov. 24)

It's my birthday today and I know it's late for me to announce! I'm sorry for not offering you some stuffs, I'm really busy this week and i don't even get a chance to have a day off on my work, I'm really tired right now but I've enjoy my day, I promise to gift you some treats this coming weeks so what out for that. I don't know if I will release a new kit next week, but if not, I'm sure to put a new kit on my store this coming December.
Thank you for all your positive comment on my return on Digital Scrapbooking world, I really miss you all! Hope to come back soon and God Bless us All! =)

6 comments:

  1. A day late, but still wanted to wish you a ...

    Very Happy Birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy Birthday, Nathan! Many happy returns to you on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Nathan!! I'm glad you enjoyed the day... don't work too hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, hope the day and the following year is spectacular. My awesome son-in-law is also celebrating his birthday.

    ReplyDelete