Monday, August 30, 2010

Love Me + Freebie

Hello everyone, here is my new and last kit for this month. It's called "Love Me" and it's available at Elemental Scraps. It contains 10 papers and 20 elements. It's on 25% Off until Friday, so grab it here now!. Take a look...


And here is a coordinating Album which on 25% Off also. Click here to grab it!.


I also prepare a add-on Freebie for you. Click the preview to download.


And don't forget my Retirement Sale on DID, It's your last 2 days to enjoy my 60% Off Sale. Click here to go to my store @ DID.
Have a wonderful week!.. =)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit, Nathan!! And those QPs are incredible! Can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new kit Nathan. Thank you for the add-on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful cluster frame. Your kit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nathan! your work is absolutely gorgeous, thanks for displaying our blinkie! mel xxxx

    ReplyDelete