Thursday, June 3, 2010

Result of the Challenge

Sad to say, there's only two entries in my last challenge. But I'm happy to tell you that at least there are two!LOL! Here are their pages.


And I will say that they are both wonderful! So, I decided that they are both winner! They both have a chance to choose 2 Mini Kits including the album + Exclusive Alpha for "In My Sweet Dreams" + My new Mini Kit available at DID!... Here is the preview for the Alphas :


Thank you for the two participants of my Challenge. Hope to see you again for my future challenge, if I will make another!LOL!.. ☺
I also have a freebie for all you my dear blog readers!, A QP from my kit "In My Sweet Dreams".
Click the preview to download...


Hope you like it and don't forget to leave some comments... ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Nathan!! Can't wait to figure out what I want! :-) And that second layout with the baby sleeping is beautiful!! I'm glad you decided not to choose! :-)

    I hope you will do another challenge... it was a lot of fun! And with time, you'll get more people participating, I'm sure.

    --Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your quickpage is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci beaucoup !
    danae

    ReplyDelete