Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Creative Team

Today, I will introduce my Creative Team... Join me to give a warm welcome to my CT, and to start, I will show you their layouts using my kits "Happy" and "I'm Blue"... Take a look at my CT's wonderful layouts!:




and the Guest CT i'm talking about is, none other than, Vicki (A Work in Progress). She will also making layouts for me but not regularly. Take a look at Vicki's layout using my kit "Happy"
Hope you like all the layouts that my CT made. Have a happy day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - beautiful layouts ladies. I am honoured to be on the same team with you all. Will go check out your blogs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Vicki said... you all do such beautiful work!! Can't wait to check out your blogs and become a follower! Working with you on Nathan's creative team should be a lot of fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day! This is going to be a great team! Super excited to work with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts. Beautiful. I wish you lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete